POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : With and without a light_source - 2 attachments : Re: With and without a light_source - 2 attachments Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:07:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: With and without a light_source - 2 attachments
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 24 Jun 2003 12:23:03
Message: <3ef87ae7@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen <tor_olav_kCURLYAhotmail.com> wrote in message

> So here is a little quiz: Can anyone guess how this was done ?

no idea really. it migh tbe interesting, but if it takes longer without a
light source and the images are *almost* identical, what's the point? unless
the non light_source image produces nice shadows, which isn't evident here.

> And which of the images has source code with light_source ?

my guess is A12.jpg. it looked like the bright area on the inside was
tighter. but now looking again, they look too close.